ASOIAF: The Forsaken, The Winds of Winter - Hulu Magazine
Release dates

ASOIAF: The Forsaken, The Winds of Winter

Argue With me on Twitter:
Like me on Facebook!:

Reading a relatively recent excerpt from George RR Martin’s unreleased novel The Winds of Winter.

Just sharing my ideas one of my favorite book series, A Song of Ice and Fire by George RR Martin. This video may contain spoilers for those of you who are not up to date with the series. That goes for the HBO show and the books.

I’m just speculating and guessing on some ideas that I have on how future events will transpire in the series. Keep in mind however, I know nothing.

Credits:

alexanderlindner.blogspot.com

Aeron Damphair Portrait by iamtretre

Pyke by Lyno3ghe -eternalyoung.deviantart.com

Euron Greyjoy – [Ian Somerhalder] by masteryue

Aeron Greyjoy by *BrittMartin on deviantART

Feel free to leave a comment like and subscribe!

Thanks For Watching!

27 Comments

27 Comments

1. sean mayorý6687

totally hoping in wrong

Kinda depressed, I think I've worked it out. Its an alien zoo episode of a syfi but with fantasy dressing. Go east the dragons get you, go north the cold or unbeatable ice monsters. Go west and your ship will break apart against the wall of the simulation, South too.

The key is the 6 aliens plus the human they've plugged in to deal with random human stuff. The names are names that make them the seven. If the tiny aliens aren't the children then it's the humans. Every once in a while, maybe by time or population, there and reset event. All the adults everywhere are slaughtered and the children are left behind to rebuild.

Why is it confusing when barbarian and Andol men set up their houses? It's happened who knows how many times before. It would be to hard to make it perfect. Everyone will start as kids so they won't be able to record anything. Half way through the cycle they put on human skins and wonder in and start setting up the pieces for the end. Westeros gets ice zombies.

In Essos there used to be a sea, but it dried up so last cycle so they cut their horselord story in half and just copied it on the west side. They set up some knights to cross the nearrows at the right time then promise them kingdoms for their "sevan" gods.

Martian shouldn't have dropped the exact seven. So basicly whatever was there last just becomes the new children or first men. Humans have probably been getting smaller due to inbreeding or confinement. The giant might have been the children last time, but the exaggeration of smallness makes it sound like the giants were the first men.

The undying, many faced, and boltons are the in simulation control. The undying boss you around, the faceless men put on faces and play random characters. If they really need to invest themselves by removing a person and replacing them, they kidnap them to the dreadfort and study the person. Then flay them and replace them. Same blood magic as faces, just stronger. Some one with skills like Melisandra might see past the face mask, but once you zip up the whole body version is probably perfect. FM seem to get some info about the person. Putting on the full suit probably gets you a lot more. Their words; our knives are sharp and a flayed man has no secrets. Most skin changers slip minds. The Boltons take the idea and dial it up to 100. How often do houses suddenly change their position out of no where? Did the greystarks join the boltons to rebel? Or did they refuse, and then the house Lord gets sick, and then he gets better and sends his all his troops to suicide on the walls of wiinter and the Starks try to remove them from all record? Ramsey convinced Theo he was reek. The boltons don t have to even do it themselves.

any way, I hope I'm wrong. I hate these episodes

2. Prof. Cecily Cogsworth

Bravo!

3. ConstantFavs

October 5, 2017 at 1:36 AM

I enjoyed this very much. Please do more chapters.

4. Tolunay Avci

October 5, 2017 at 1:36 AM

Can't keep my dick in my pants ay, can't keep your heart in my hands ay

5. Aron Johansson

October 5, 2017 at 1:36 AM

"i tought you how to pray, brother"

Thats messed up

6. Carlo Magno

October 5, 2017 at 1:36 AM

He tied a priest of any religion to the prows of his fleet, lmao!

7. Silas Moore

October 5, 2017 at 1:36 AM

What a fucking series, what a great writer. I wonder how long we have to wait for the full book?

8. Alex Stewart

October 5, 2017 at 1:36 AM

Perfection during my drive home. Great upload.

9. Patrick Haines

October 5, 2017 at 1:36 AM

sick job reading this to life man. about 3 years ago I just randomly searched game of thrones theory videos and you were one of the first videos I watched and since then I've been hooked… keep up the good work… this is also one of, if not, my favorite chapter of ASOIAF

10. riversong isbae

your reading is wonderful

11. Swithun

October 5, 2017 at 1:36 AM

Dude all your videos are creepy as fuck

12. earth ocean

October 5, 2017 at 1:36 AM

You have the BEST narration, love your voices!! I want you to read to me every night!

13. Lazy_ Lifter

October 5, 2017 at 1:36 AM

you have a good voice, great narration.

14. David Bloom

October 5, 2017 at 1:36 AM

This guy should read audiobooks his voice is great

15. Radle Grebdron

October 5, 2017 at 1:36 AM

This whole chapter is a like a horror story.

16. Julio Acceus

October 5, 2017 at 1:36 AM

Somebody help! I heard Winds of Winter will be the last Book. Is that true???

17. Matt Woods

October 5, 2017 at 1:36 AM

I wonder if gods in this world are more like daedra from elder scrolls… it seems to me that would explain the majik priests and warlocks have. Also it would be kinda cool.

18. Bloodshark123

October 5, 2017 at 1:36 AM

You have fantastic voice for these things.

19. Gissel Astrid

Beautiful reading

20. altar joy

October 5, 2017 at 1:36 AM

this is amazing also the way u read euron reminds me of seto kaiba???? lmao

21. Andrew Manford

October 5, 2017 at 1:36 AM

Excellent work, Ser! Your love for these books clearly shines through your narration.

22. Rafaela Kioteogloy

October 5, 2017 at 1:36 AM

I always love hearing you narrate. Thanks !!!

23. KellieSand04

October 5, 2017 at 1:36 AM

You should do an audiobook. Your voice is fantastic

24. Vasilie Crisan

October 5, 2017 at 1:36 AM

Thank you for the reading! I really like your readings and I'm glad you're doing entire chapters! This is so good!

25. Helyne May

October 5, 2017 at 1:36 AM

I think this is my favorite reading of this chapter, Quinn. Nice job.

26. Peter Hanes

October 5, 2017 at 1:36 AM

Personally, the theory I have is that actually, Aeron is misreading his vision. The man on the throne he sees is Victarion, with Dany. Euron is actually about to get his ass kicked by the Redwyne navy. The Ironborn will be shocked, while the Tyrells celebrate defeating the Ironborn menace once and for all.

And then Victarion Greyjoy arrives, with a hundred ships, and three dragons.

27. Mark Johnson