BLAZINGKNIGHT's Top 10 Fire Emblem Fates Classes (FE Fates-Athon) - Hulu Magazine
Release dates

BLAZINGKNIGHT’s Top 10 Fire Emblem Fates Classes (FE Fates-Athon)

My Castle Code: 08530-73221-69195-05115

Links to footage used:

Well this I certainly ironic! I mean top 10 fire emblem classes was my first fire emblem video, top 10 worst fire emblem classes was my first subscribers special, and now here we are at top 10 fates classes, I believe this is known as full circle!
Indeed Fire emblem fates added many new classes to the fire emblem series, each of them bringing something new to the table and having their own strengths and weakness, and now it’s time to see which of them are my top 10 favourite classes in the game!

All content of this video is copyright of their respectful owners & no copyright infringement is intended.

48 Comments

48 Comments

1. GreatBlast G5

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

In Fire Emblem 7, Marcus could use Swords, Lances and Axes. He sucks, though.

2. Lonely Queen

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

My two favorites are Kinshi Knights and Blacksmiths.

Kinshi Knights are just overall amazing. The awe inspiring yet intimidating design and versatile anti-air combat role makes them a must have for me.

However, Blacksmith is my favorite for one reason and one reason only.

The crit animation.

3. Marcelthebeast McDaniels

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

Question, does Felicia, come come to brthright or conquest.

4. P Î S c E STM

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

I usually reclass Jakob as a Paladin ASAP and I just give Felicia a flame shuriken to be useful. The Maid and Butlers really are weak classes, with the exception of Felicia.

5. Lucas Gannotti

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

I like stoneborn the best

6. Lucas Gannotti

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

the character at 0:52 is my character… but with slightly different hair color…

7. Agnes Boros

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

Fuck you for liking anime, that shit is for weaboos.

8. gooey magala

Mechanist is #1 for having a face of feelz

Vallite mechanist face yells "BEGONE THOT"

9. Attack On Titan fan

visit my castle
    07869-34359
    62602-64473
    (even though I'm so late and should be playing echoes right now)

10. SaintKing Alm III

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

i love adventurer, Niles, that shining bow rips things apart

11. TheUltimateGigan

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

Rinkah is pretty broken but that's why she is awesome. Sure she lacks in the health department but with the right mind and some quick thinking she can be even stronger than all 3 final bosses. All you gotta do is make her a more balanced fight with some Seraph Robes and then turn her into a Oni Cheiftain to get those really good skills. Then reset her and give her the Blacksmith class to give her a Skill boost, combine that with The Great club and Tengu Mask and you get the most powerful character in the whole game. No kidding.

12. Dry Guy

Scout and FE…

Did Jesus just high five me and give me a gift basket?

13. Peyton Reed

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

Any good ideas for making my avatar in after a completely deadly malig knight, blaze? What weapons and stats should I prioritize? What skills do I need?

14. Robert Domic

Jakob da best

15. Drunk Lucario That Do Stupid Sh*t On The Internet

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

I once was too curious of how robin in a butler outfit looks like….
    I ended up hacking my save on the second run of relevations…..
    Yes i made robin a butler…
    Using Save Editor…
    But i did not regret the decision.

16. findthereal12

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

Saizo is my favorite Ninja. His personal skill isn't great, but he always has high stats and activates Lethality a lot for me. He even has decent Magic.

17. The Leafeon

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

I made Corrin into a ninja and holy shite it was so good

it was rare that he/she didn't prop a skill or a crit

18. Tidal Yacht

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

Favorite units specifically from Fates (This will partly change as I experiment with reclassing more often):
    10- Maid/Butler; their one biggest flaw is that strength growth could have been better. However, they do thankful gain access to flame shuriken and a certain someone can make very good usage of it. A generally very good class mainly on a conceptual basis.
    9- Kinshi Knight; A HIGH risk and yet high reward class. At least makes more sense than Griffon Riders.
    8- Ninja/Master Ninja; Very annoying to fight against and the debuffing effects needs to be nerfed, but they are still very useful; especially since they are a version of thieves that can fight both close and far range.
    7- Basara; While not as power as Spear Master stat wise, however, they have access to very good skills.
    6- Spear Master; While skills are not a powerful, their stats will make them front-line units.
    5- Blacksmith; Not as interesting as my number 4 choice, but does help out axe users to some extent, as the fighter class has been nerfed for whatever reason IS thought was a good idea.
    4- Master of Arms; A notably more tanky samurai that no longer has the mono-sword weakness. I like this better than swordmasters.
    3- Mechanist; A very interesting concept with potentially much utility. Can use both bows AND shurikens.
    2- Malik Knight; The only thing I don't like about these guys as much as Wyveren lords is the smaller defense; but magic usage makes them very intimidating.
    1- Priestess; Probably one of the greatest ideas ever; allowing a healer to use physical strength to target after fliers and even other magic users. Imagine if Maria from Shadow Dragon had good strength growth and could promote to this class; though there would still need to be a bit of a buff to her magic growth.

19. David George

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

gasp Azura-senpai noticed me!

20. Delta kai09

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

I reclassed reinkah to a Oni chiefton but she got way worse in my birthright run I think k I probably reclassed her to early I don't remember what level she was

21. Lunatic 0verlord

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

Do you know what we need in the future of Fire Emblem? MORE NINJAS!!! AND THIRD TIER NINJAS!!!

Btw, BLAZINGKNIGHT, did you know that Gaiden had Third Tier Units? You know that this means for Echoes, right?

22. DDespicable

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

finally getting a chance to play my sisters copy of birthright and let me just say…
    Dont make me choose! i have so many characters i want to train up, not enough places on my army to to fill em with and no clue who would work better as what! sacred stones wasnt this compromising i am so unprepared for this level of strategy.

23. Antony Overton

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

your fire emblem fates vid has earned you a sub = )

24. Broanator119

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

Imagining scout being a kinshi knight is like a god as a god.
    Seriously, great class with one if not THE best TF2 classes.

25. Ferris pillarblade the first

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

Saying that Rinkah is not fucking around is hilarious considering how Rinkah is in the game.

26. Xaviern

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

I changed my avatar's class to Lodestar was that a bad idea because I wanted the speed buff

27. Ember Teh Ninja

17:46
    DAMN STRAIGHT!

28. Lord Hector

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

It's funny, they added all of these sweet new classes, and I just don't like using them most of the time, because in terms of raw stats, they're just worse than the pure versions of the classes combined to make them. I'll reclass to get the skills and use a couple of units from a new class, but really, once you start splitting strength and magic and making well rounded units, you end up with a bunch of units that, while more versatile, are just weaker than you could have gotten from other classes. Specifically, once you split your strength and magic stat, you sacrifice your damage output in both, always (except with boon/bane). Prove me wrong.

29. mixxie

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

The maid class is fantastic. My maid Corrin has a whole bunch of self-healing skills (Lifetaker, Renewal, Sol, Live to Serve) and Shuriken Fair, a variety of shurikens, daggers, and the Yato for the extra stat boost is great.

30. Video Watcher

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

for the berseker, I like to heart seal beruka and then master seal. she will crit so much, and she has pretty much brought me through conquest.

31. shadowmetroid18

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

Merchants are a godsend in conquest if you don't need Mozu as a Master of Arms. Disabling Spendthrift and just collecting the gold can net you a ton of cash considering Mozu has a 70% luck growth with her Aptitude.

32. Greg Gilles

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

You know the balistician with vantage and lunge is the best class in the game?
    (The idea of damadging all constanty)
    Or a berzerker with astra(or sol) and crit (i 1 shotted the king with a level 5 zerk by the time i got to chap 12)
    (single)

33. Invader Seattle

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

I love the Master of Arms class! Perfect balance of weapons, so you always have the advantage. (Except for Archers and what not.)

34. Original Gameteer

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

I want a playable puppet

35. River Greystoke II

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

Question: Aren't the Ninja and Master Ninja basically the Thief and Assassin classes from the Tellius games, though?

Granted, the shuriken of Fates are also rather different from the knives of Tellius

36. River Greystoke II

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

Scout as a Kinshi Knight.

Now I wanna know what classes the other TF2 characters would be

37. River Greystoke II

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

Say, BLAZINGKNIGHT, have you a name for your sword?

38. Jordan LaBella

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

I loved fates. It brought many great new classes, and some good gameplay. The characters were pretty decent once you got supports, but the story was barely passable. Hopefully the switch game has improved story telling.

My favorite class is the mage. I always loved how powerful and offensive they could be. Except Nyx. I can't find a way to make her work with out being killed when someone pokes her. >.>

39. Starguy 1o1

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

I wonder in fire emblem Echo's will there be new classes

40. SkillaWillits

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

Okay, do you have an updated Top Fire Emblem Units comparing the best units of the new and the old?

41. Bob Smith

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

I hated Kinshi Knights so much I tried to turn all of my units into flying Snipers

42. Azura

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

feel like u should have included DLC and corrins class esp

43. Spike Gregory

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

am i the only one who turned felicia into a strategist

44. Xekken

I remember back when you only had 500 subs. Good times

45. Brandon Willis

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

I hope Nintendo keeps watching your videos! You make brilliant points

46. Brandon Willis

12:29 amazing XD

47. Kuronosa

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

I had High Ninja Kaze with a fully empowered Stale Bread sit in the front lines and NEVER DIE!

48. Kuronosa

October 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM

Hell, make Nyx Nina's mother, and give her the Mag based bow and she'll be oneshotting people in no time.