Is Bannerlord already DEAD? - Hulu Magazine
Release dates

Is Bannerlord already DEAD?

Music: Royalty Free Music [Celtic Music] Irish Forests 20

9 Comments

9 Comments

1. Captain Dom

May 1, 2018 at 7:46 PM

this is fuckin boring

2. edwin11373

May 2, 2018 at 7:17 PM

Nah, it's not dead, mate. I mean, I feel like I've waited for a million years too but I'm still very hopefully. Besides, they haven't taken a single cent from me and disappeared with my cash. Look, there are plenty of great games out there to play with until Bannerlord so don't keep mortifying yourself for free. ^^

3. Woeski The Husky

May 5, 2018 at 10:30 AM

I really like the thumbnails on your videos actually.

4. Avanstarwa

May 5, 2018 at 8:06 PM

Greetings from Res

5. mücahit birinci

May 5, 2018 at 10:38 PM

Sad

6. Alexander

May 11, 2018 at 10:42 AM

They're still updating their news page… sooo I guess that's a good sign, but in the end you were saying the hype train is dead. Which wouldn't make a lot of sense either. Youtube is loaded with active channels on Warband, hell ppl still mod and play it today.

From what I can tell about Taleworlds they are a moderate to small group making one of the biggest and deepest games I've ever heard of. Tho I could be wrong.

When it comes to game releases there are two ends of the spectrum: Duke Nukem Forever and No Man's Sky. Personally, I'd rather see the game never released, than have one more turd fall out of the ass of the gaming industy and plop onto my plate.

7. Erşan Kuneri

May 13, 2018 at 1:04 AM

No not dead, but it may be taleworld's last game, because the hype damaged so much all this time and the game may not reach the planned sale rate…

8. Glynn Tarrant

May 13, 2018 at 5:59 PM

Skyrim came out almost 7 years ago. But Bethesda didn't announce Elder Scrolls 6 right away. Taleworlds should have waited.

9. lord billybond

May 25, 2018 at 7:53 PM

It will be bought once it is announced to be out