Everyone who has a website or blog wants to know about Google’s algorithm. They want to know how it works and why it is google algorithm update december 2015 important. In this article, we will answer some of the most frequently asked questions related to the Google algorithm. Hopefully, after reading this article, you will have a better understanding of how it works and what you need to do to ensure that your website or blog is visible on the first page of the search engine results pages (SERPs).
What Is Google Algorithm?
In simple terms, the Google algorithm is a set of rules that determine where your website or blog ranks in the search engine results pages. The purpose of the algorithm is to provide searchers with the most relevant and useful results for their queries. Google uses more than 200 factors to determine the ranking of websites and blogs in the SERPs. However, they do not disclose all of those factors.
Why Is Google Algorithm Important?
Google algorithm is important because it determines whether your website or blog will be visible on the search engine results pages. If your website or blog is not ranking high in the SERPs, then you are missing out on potential visitors and customers. That is why it is so important to understand how the algorithm works and what you can do to improve your ranking.
What Are The Most Important Factors That Determine Ranking In The SERPs?
While Google does not disclose all of the factors that they use to determine rank, there are some that are widely accepted as being important. These include:
- -Relevance: Your website or blog must be relevant to the searcher’s query in order for it to rank high in the SERPs. This means that you need to use relevant keywords throughout your website or blog.
- -Content: The content on your website or blog must be well-written, informative, and engaging. It should also be updated regularly.
- -User Experience: Your website or blog needs to be easy to navigate and user-friendly. If visitors have a bad experience on your site, they are likely to click away and never come back.
- -Links: Links from other websites or blogs can help improve your ranking in the SERPs. Google views links as votes of confidence. The more links you have from high-quality websites, the better. However, you should avoid buying links, as this can get you into trouble with Google.
- -Social Shares: Google also takes social signals into account when determining rank. If your content is being shared frequently on social media, this is a good sign that it is relevant and useful.
Google’s algorithm is constantly changing and evolving. As a result, what may have worked last year may not work this year. That is why staying up-to-date on the latest changes and trends is essential. The best way to do this is to subscribe to industry-related blogs and forums to stay informed about what is happening in the world of SEO and online marketing. We hope this article was helpful for you in solving all of your doubts.