CBD or cannabidiol is found in hemp or cannabis plant. There are around 113 types of CBD that play an important role in regulating the endocannabinoid system. THC and CBN are two of those types that are also found with CBD in a hemp plant. CBD is a non-psychoactive component, unlike THC that makes a person feel high after consumption. Therefore, it is safe to consume CBD even during the day and follow daily routine smoothly.
JustCBD is an online store that supplies authentic CBD items to all states in the USA. They have received 4.1 ratings out of 5 stars based on customer ratings, brand recognition, and pricing comparisons. They believe that CBD is a nature’s miracle and should not be wasted. You can get a wide range of products like pure CBD tincture, vape oil, vape pen, cartridges, pet treats, dog oil, full-spectrum, bath bombs, soaps, gummies, Isolate, capsules, etc.
What is Endocannabinoid System?
The ECS is an intricate system in the human body. It impacts processes like sleep, appetite, mood as well as memory. Therefore, it is said that it regulates the mind and body by maintaining a balance between them. The ECS has 3 components –
- Receptors are found in the whole body and bind with the endocannabinoid.
- Enzymes are found in various forms but only 2 variants of enzymes break down endocannabinoid.
- The other part is the endocannabinoid.
The Main Components of Endocannabinoid System That Play a Vital Role in helping the ECS to Function Smoothly
- Endocannabinoids or eCBs exist in the whole body and they are a chemical supporter of ECS. Its main components are Anandamide and 2-arachidonoylglycerol that are also responsible for functions like pregnancy, appetite, memory, cardiovascular activities, prevention from seizures, and emotional state.
- Cannabinoid receptors like CB1 and CB2 receptors receive instructions from eCBs. CB1 receptor recognizes motor function, memory, pain, and mood, whereas CB2 receptors target immune systems like bowel disease, allergies, asthma, autoimmune disorders, and arthritis.
Places where CBD Binds
- CBD binds with the D2 receptor to manage schizophrenia.
- CBD also binds with PPAR-gamma receptors that support dopamine release, lipid uptake, and insulin sensitivity and eliminates beta-amyloid plaque that is responsible for Alzheimer’s. Therefore, it is good for diabetes and schizophrenia.
- CBD instigates the TRPV1 receptor that manages pain, inflammation, and body temperature.
- CBD triggers 5-HT1A receptors which help in lessening pain, vomiting, nausea, addiction, and anxiety and improves appetite and sleep.
- CBD increases the power of Glycine receptors that helps in minimizing severe pain and inflammation. Glycine receptors are the common receptors in the central nervous system.
- CBD hinders the ENT1 which further prevents excess consumption of caffeine or any other products that is adenosine.
- GPR55 receptors are present in the brain that lessens bone density and blood pressure, but multiplies cancer cells when they’re triggered. CBD helps in deactivating GPR55 receptors, thus it is beneficial in osteoporosis.
Every part of our body is interconnected and ECS plays an imperative role in it. CBD helps in maintaining a balance in ECS which further helps in controlling the mind and body. This is why people suffering from PTSD, anxiety, stress, depression, osteoporosis, arthritis, asthma, epilepsy, seizures, the after-effect of chemotherapy, Alzheimer’s Parkinson’s, etc.