Many people dream to stay in Maryland state as the state offers a lot of things to its residents. You will get the best infrastructure of the USA and if you are considering seriously moving into this state then read this article to know what are the various benefits that this state can offer you.
For your car transport to and from Maryland
, you can consider seeking service from Ship a Car, Inc.
that can deliver a superior shipping service for relocating your cars or any other vehicles.
Now let us discuss various benefits that you can get if you decide to move into Maryland state.
1. Five different regions
Maryland is comparatively a quite small state, but you will find 5 different regions in this state. Because of that, you can get the best of almost everything.
Eastern shore will offer you major attractions of this region that is called Atlantic resort town, which is famous for tourism. The western shore is famous for its distinct historical, sociological, cultural, and economic character. You can enjoy biking, camping, hunting, and fishing here.
In southern Maryland, you can enjoy famous fresh blue crabs and crab cakes. Also, there are few small amusement parks. Central Maryland is famous for its rich history and offers plenty of employment opportunities.
Suburban Maryland offers world-class historical sites, museums, etc. You can also enjoy many activities like hiking, kayaking, whitewater, and sightseeing places.
2. Lots of small towns You will find plenty of awesome small towns.
- Oakland is famous for Swallow Falls State Park and also 54-feet tall waterfalls.
- Berlin is known as America’s best small town.
- Monkton is famous for its quaint atmosphere.
- Delaware City is famous for Rehoboth Beach and Bethany Beach.
- Cambridge is known as the oldest colonial city with several museums.
- Snow Hill, is famous for its century-old houses.
3. Cheaper than even Washington DC
You will get the opportunity to live very close to the capital of the nation Washington DC while living in Maryland. However, the cost of living of Maryland will be much cheaper than in Washington DC.
So, you can work in Washington DC but can easily live in a cheaper residence in Maryland and easily commute from here to Washington DC.
4. Employment in Maryland
Another major benefit of staying in this state is the availability of jobs. You will find tons of job opportunities here. Thanks to the close proximity to the capital city of Washington DC, you can also get the benefit of doing work in Washington DC.
5. World-class hospitals
You will find a few of the best hospitals in Maryland with great medical staff. John Hopkins Hospital located in Baltimore is one very well-known hospital in the country. Besides that, there are few more hospitals like:
- Eastern Shore Hospital Center in Cambridge
- Grace Medical Center
- Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center and Hospital
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital
- Washington Pediatric Hospital
- R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- Agnes Hospital
- Suburban Hospital Bethesda
- Warren Grant Magnuson Clinical Center in Bethesda
There are many other reasons besides all the above why people like to move to Maryland State.